Today I talk with Andrea Goulet about software "makers and menders." Andrea is the CEO of CorgiBytes. Listen in if you are interested in refactoring and green field projects, and the difference between the two!
Mentioned on today's show:
- @andreagoulet on Twitter
- @CorgiBytes on Twitter
- Makers versus Menders
- Scott on Twitter (@mscottford)
- Refactoring to Patterns (Martin Fowler)
- Michael Feathers
- Arlo Belshee's process for naming things
- "Practical Refactoring" video (~2 hours)
- .Net Webforms
- "Adopting a growth mindset" - Carol Dweck Ted Talk
Today's episode is sponsored by Digital Ocean!
Go to https://digitalocean.com to get started on cloud hosting. Use the promo code DEVELOPER TEA at the checkout after you create your account to get a $10 credit!