Today I talk about managing projects that seem relatively large for one person (or a small team) to manage.
Mentioned on today's show:
- Spec Slack channel
- Sean Washington (from Does Not Compute)
- GitHub Issues
- Imgix - disclaimer: Imgix has sponsored the show before, but this episode was not sponsored.
Not mentioned, but relevant:
- "Happy Path" on Wikipedia
- "Testing beyond the happy path"
- Sandi Metz's Rules for Developers
- The Checklist Manifesto (book)
Today's episode is sponsored by Digital Ocean!
Go to https://digitalocean.com to get started on cloud hosting. Use the promo code DEVELOPER TEA at the checkout after you create your account to get a $10 credit!